Medical insurance in France forms part of the average household budget. Depending on your rights to French social security, we have 2 types of plans: Five formulas of Top Up plans, SENIORS packs and also choice of Private covers.
Avoid the risk of financial difficulties, subscribe to a plan adapted to your needs and administered by our team to get the very best bilingual service.
Top Up plans
If you are registered with the French social security/L’Assurance Maladie (CPAM Carte vitale)
- Simplified application form with no medical questionnaire
- Free access to your fluent English speaking account manager
- Solutions for all needs, direct liaison with social security, LOI MADELIN
- Automatic settlement of hospital bills, rapid reimbursement
- Most economical plans, including hospital only Contact us
For non social security holders our policy insures you for up to a year during your time in France and offers 2 levels of cover to suit both your needs and your budget. This policy complies with French regulations concerning travellers who request a Schengen Visa Contact us
- Choice of cover
- Full quotations, information pack and General Terms & Conditions in English
- Specialized expats French health insurance provider
- Well know & recognized insurers
- Multilingual advisers
Getting your French health insurance quotation
We consider that you and your insurance needs are unique. To determine your exact requirements and to provide you with a personalized quotation we would welcome speaking with you directly. Our friendly & fluent English speaking personnel are available Monday to Friday so please Contact us.